Friday, August 31, 2012

Busy day!

Tomorrow is Saturday, September 2, 2012, and I have a really busy day.
I have to:
-clean my room
-go to town to get Job applications
-drink only water and juice (trying to stop drinking soda!)
-go to wal*mart and staples
-visit my grandma
-play with different makeup looks.
Yeah, that probably don't sound like a lot, but my room is so unorganized! It's not dirty it's just things aren't where they are supposed to be. When I clean my room I: organize my makeupd desk, organize my bookshelf, organize my entertainment center, organize my closet, organize my makeup and beauty products, and shampoo and vacuum floors. When I clean my room, I really clean! I have bad allergies, so I dust everything three times a week! Anyways, I wanted to know what beauty products y'all are curious about! Just tell me! Be happy, and enjoy your day! (:

-Bshort

No comments:

Post a Comment