Thursday, August 30, 2012

Everything is going good but...

I just started to attend ECOT public high school. This is the first week, and the program is so irritating! Since everyone is trying to log on at the same time it is going super slow! Just a few seconds ago they turn the system off so they can fix some of the problems. I love ECOT, but this is getting annoying. They warned us about this since I started to apply, and they said it will only be for about the first week, God, I hope so! I have completed all of my work, and all I have to do is turn everything in on time, so it's a pretty easy thing. I've heard some people saying it was difficult, but I live on computers. I can pick up things really fast on computers just because I've had so much experience. The work is awesome! I'm actually excited because the work on here is challenging sometimes, and I love to be challenged! I'm really looking forward to this school year! I just hope they get the technical problems fixed, and quick!

-Bshort :)

No comments:

Post a Comment