Thursday, September 13, 2012

Best drug store foundation!

I have no doubt in my mind that I have found the best drug store foundation! Loreal true match lumi! OMG! I have dry skin, k? So, any foundation won't do! I have to have a foundation that will glow! Or my face looks dead.. We don't want that! NO! This foundation is amazing! It's medium to full coverage! I'm only 18, but as we get older our skin becomes dry, so anything that will make our skin glow will perk up your skin, and you'll have a youthful look! My shade is W5 sand bridge, and it's a little darker than my face, but it's the same color as my neck and body. I love this! I apply this with my beauty blender, or sephora mineral powder blush and it looks like I airbrushed my makeup! It has SPF 20 in it, so it won't be good for flash photography because the SPF will show through, and make your face look a lot whiter than your body, for photos I prefer a satin finish, but for everyday wear its amazing! It retails about $9 -$10! Which isn't bad! Two thumbs up for this! (: have a awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment